Here at massage works our athletes range from weekend warriors to high school athletes, marathoners, golfers, triathletes to college and pro athletes. If you want to recover quicker after a hard event or workout, make sports massage part of your routine.
Sports massage is a form of bodywork geared toward
participants in athletics. It is used to help prevent
injuries, to prepare the body for athletic activity and
maintain it in optimal condition, and to help athletes
recover from workouts and injuries.
Sports Massage Benefits
- Massage maintains the body in generally better condition.
- Massage helps prevent injury and loss of mobility.
- Massage helps restore mobility to injured muscle tissue.
- Massage may boost performance.
- Massage is excellent for reducing back pain and general relaxation.
- Massage may extend the overall life of your sporting career.